lørdag den 14. november 2009



Every few years niggas think they can deal with the real
Now I gots to fuck Cypress Hill
I got a voice you should fear!
I drink a beer bust a rap and end your fucking career
You fuckin cowards
Never seen a hood high powered
Like the Westside Connect
Slide me my tech
I Got'em
Soon as I spot'em I'm dumpin
Gots to treat these bitch ass niggas like they stole something
I see a joint in your clutch
You're smokin that shit too much
Got your bitch ass touched
Sen Dogg you can't rap from the guts
And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts
I don't know why y'all think y'all slick
I don't know what rapper down wit your click
I don't know one bitch on your dick
And I don't know one nigga pumping your shit
I hear you claiming South Central wait...
You ain't from my hood!
Y'all hoes from South Gate
Coming with a voice high pitched
The "B" in B-Real must stand for Bitch

Ingen kommentarer: